“It’s no secret that I’m a fan of the simple amplifiers, where the player can explore the full-range of tones on offer with ease and without complication.
The Blackhawk, featuring a two-band EQ, Pre-amp and Master Volumes, and a Cut control, offers just that. Plug in to the single input and fill the room or stage with glorious, full-bodied singing British tone that can be shaped and sculptured to work with your guitar and FX pedals.”
The Blackhawk features:
• A 36-watt 4xEL84 power section inspired by the British Invasion sound of the 60s
• A specifically tuned master volume circuit to produce rich, harmonic overdrive at any
volume level, working alongside a unique ‘Cut’ control to help shape Post-PI treble
• Available as a 1x12 combo or head/cab configuration and loaded with a WGS Blackhawk
Alnico speaker, a conveniently named driver offering pristine top end, tight mids, and just
the right amount of warmth and bottom end.
• A GZ34 rectifier tube designed to offer responsive, dynamic response.
• Hand-wired eyelet board construction assembled in Brackley, UK utilising custom-wound
transformers and hand-selected, premium components