“A long-standing goal of mine has been to successfully incorporate a great sounding spring reverb into a classic 50s Tweed circuit, without taking anything away from the core tone.
Taking the lessons learned from the development of the reverb circuit found in the Aynsley Lister Signature amplifier, I designed a new circuit from the ground up, this time using a 12AX7 dual-triode valve as both driver and recovery.
The reverb effect compliments the core tone of the amplifier, without becoming splashy or intrusive. Vast, rich, and spacious reverberations are on offer from a conveniently located dial control, found on the main control panel for easy access and adjustment.”
• A 20-watt two-channel, 2x6L6 amplifier inspired by classic 50s Tweed amplifiers
• A custom-designed onboard valve-driven spring-reverb circuit.
• Available as a 1x12” ‘TV’ style combo, covered in dark-grey Tweed.
• Loaded with a WGS Black and Blue Alnico speaker
• Hand-wired eyelet board construction assembled in Brackley, UK utilising custom-wound
transformers and hand-selected, premium components.